What you need:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (I used basil, rosemary, thyme, and oregano)
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cups chopped veggies (I used zucchini, tomato, onion, artichoke hearts, capers and sun dried tomatoes)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooked pasta (I used thin spaghetti, use as much or as little as you like)
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
What you do:
Combine herbs garlic and olive oil, set aside to mingle.
Saute veggies in a little olive oil over medium heat until desired tenderness.
Add shrimp to veggies and cook until the shrimp is pink.
Toss together cooked pasta, shrimp, veggies and olive oil mixture.
Top with a little (or a lot) Parmesan cheese.