- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1-1/2 ounces of lite cranberry juice
- champagne or sparkling wine of your choice
- Pour 1 ounce of Grand Marnier and 1-1/2 ounces of lite cranberry juice into a wine glass, martini glass, or champagne flute.
- Top with chilled champagne.
- Add an orange twist.
- 3 ounces gin
- 4 ounces diet tonic water
- Lime wedges
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add gin, then diet tonic water.
- Squeeze a large lime wedge in drink, stir well.
Here's my public service announcement:
If you do plan on partaking in any adult beverages please make sure you don't drive or operate machinery that might cause you or anyone else great bodily harm.
And if you accidentally on purpose partake in too many adult beverages I've got some tips for you:
- Drink 2 ounces of pickle juice before and after alcohol consumption . You heard me. It works, I promise. My Dr. told me about the benefits of pickle juice for a hangover. He's full of useful information.
- Drink a glass of Pedialyte before and after drinking alcohol. Yes, it’s for sick babies and that's just what you are right now.