This is my solution to my issue with buffalo wings.
What you need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chicken wings size pieces
- 2 heaping tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely crushed cracker crumbs or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Franks red hot sauce
What you do:
- Thoroughly mix chicken and mayonnaise covering the chicken in a thin layer of mayo.
- Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in crumb mixture and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees, for about 15 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.
- Combine melted butter and hot sauce.
- Gently toss cooked chicken in the hot sauce mixture, completely coating the chicken.
They are great served with blue cheese dressing as an appetizer or on a salad for a main course meal.