- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
Pour all ingredients in your blender. Blend until the mixture is well combined (about 20 seconds).
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Give a little shake before serving.
The Irish cream should keep for about 2 weeks in your refrigerator... although mine is usually all gone in a few days.
I'm thinking Santa would love this with his cookies.