It's strawberry week... and it's time for an adult beverage!
What you need:
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 unpeeled seedless orange, sliced
- 1 unpeeled lemon, sliced and seeded
- 1 bottle of chilled wine (I used white zinfandel)
- 6 oz of club soda (half a can)
- ice cubes
What you do:
Mix berries and sugar in a container, refrigerate overnight. (They'll get all nice and syrupy.)
Add orange & lemon to a pitcher and mash slightly with a wooden spoon.
Pour wine and strawberries with juice in pitcher and mix.