This weekend we had a shrimp boil and as hard as we all tried we just couldn't finish all of the shrimp. Today I'm making spicy shrimp salad with the leftovers.
What you need:
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno pepper (remove the seeds to cut the heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- juice of half of a lemon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Put all ingredients in a bowl.
Mix. Wasn't that easy?
Mr.Perfect loved this spicy salad!