What you need:
- 1/4 cup toasted & chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper and salt to taste
In a bowl, toss together pecans, cranberries, celery, onion, and chicken.
Mix in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mr.Perfect thinks it's funny that I have to take a bite before I sit down at the table. I have to, I can't control myself!