Tips for Washing the Dog
- Before you get your dog, gather all the things you'll need and prepare the bath area. Have the tub filled with a few inches of warm water.
- Have a lot of towels on hand.
- Place a rubber mat on the bottom of the tub to prevent your dog from sliding and getting hurt.
- Close the door! Don't let your pet see an escape route or get very far if he prematurely gets out of the tub.
- Thoroughly soak the dog with water (not the head). Then pour dog shampoo along his back. Use your hands to spread the suds all over the dog's body.
- Completely rinse all the shampoo off the dog.
- Use a wet washcloth to clean their cute little face. Keep soap away from their eyes!
- Remove your dog from the tub and dry with lots of towels.
|Molly loves this part.|
|There is a puppy in here.|
All clean and pollen free!
PS- Don't forget to wash those wet dog towels with some vinegar.