Remember the rosemary roasted chicken I made on Friday? Well, we only ate half the chicken for dinner. That means leftover chicken, and leftover chicken means... chicken pot pie. I love this recipe because it's ridiculously easy and quick to throw together.
What you need:
2 cups frozen veggies, thawed (any kind you like)
1 cup cooked chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup biscuit baking mix
1/2 cup milk
What you do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix veggies, chicken and soup. (Feel free to salt & pepper the mixture.)
3. Put veggie mixture in individual oven safe bowls or one large pie plate.
4. Mix the Bisquick, milk and egg in a measuring cup.
5. Pour batter on the veggie mixture.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
I make Trouble a mini pot pie in this little ramekin.