This beer bread has a wonderful crunchy crust that goes perfectly with chili or your favorite soup or stew. Any beer can be used, so try making it with your sweetie's favorite brew and serve it to them this Valentine's Day.
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can or bottle of your favorite beer
- 1/2 cup melted butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients with beer. Feel free to add fresh herbs, garlic, etc.. to the mix.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake 1 hour, cool for 15 minutes.