This was a very easy and economical gift to make and give. Most supplies needed for this project you probably already have even if you don't scrapbook that much.
What you need:
- 1 piece of large scrapbook paper
- Pencil with eraser
- brown scrap-booking pen
- green scrap-booking pen
- 3 stamp pads (2 different shades of green & red)
- scrap-booking boarders
- scrapbook page frame (Michael's carries these and they are dirt cheap especially if you have a coupon.)
- Using a pencil draw a very light circle in the middle of the paper. I traced a cool whip tub to make a perfect circle. Now how about that.. yet another use for those cool whip containers.
- Using the brown pen or marker, draw twigs in and around the circle. The twigs are just Y shaped lines. Don't make them perfectly strait. Intertwine the twigs to make them look like a wreath. Carefully erase the pencil.
- Now, randomly stamp fingerprints using the two shades of green. I wrote the child's name around one of their fingerprints in green pen. Use a pinky finger prinkto stamp red "berries" scattered throughout the wreath.
- Glue a lovely Christmas scrap-booking border on the top and bottom of the wreath. It's ready to be put in it's frame.
- Watch the recipient of this gift cry!
|Before the wreath was framed.|